Friday, September 12, 2008

Personal

...I was dragging a bit this morning as I was helping my sister wash windows until past 11pm yesterday so they can move into the amazing house my brother-in-law built for them. I came home and was so wound up from the Dunkin Donuts turbo coffee I had, lets just say my head didn't see my pillow until 2am....I get out of the shower this morning and my dark circled eyes are looking in the mirror, and I'm trying to get past the fact that at 33 I'm still dealing w/a small but bright red pimple, right on the tip of my nose! As I'm looking thru my endless makeup draw for some miracle that will cover this thing, when doesn't my 5 year old come in complaining about his brother calling him a "weiner head" and shortly their-after the 7 year old comes in with tears in his eyes because little brother had punched him in the cheek!!!! welcome to my world.....life with two boys.....

I'm really excited about the weekend as I'm second shooting a fantastic wedding in Boston tomorrow, and I have two family sessions and an engagement session on Sunday.........be sure to check back next week for sneak peeks....have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

Fed said...

Hey Nelly, Just noticed you are from MA and following our blog, Awesome!

I don't think we have met at all but I could be wrong. If not, you should totally come out to one of our photography meeting we have on the second Tuesday of every month. If interested I can get you the details just shoot us an email.