Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boston, MA - Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center

...So the weekend was somewhat of a wash-out, I had to reschedule all my sessions for Sunday, but Saturday was the prime wedding day. I have to tell you it was quite interesting driving into Boston after a Red Sox double-header, thank goodness I gave myself some extra time. Alex & Wendy were wed at St. Cecilia's Church in Boston which was just amazingly beautiful. I got a bit carried away with some shots of the architecture as I was shooting from the balcony. We then headed to the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center which had these amazing views of the city. The service, food and atmosphere was just pristine. Alex is from California and Wendy was originally from northern Massachusetts and we heard all about how they met in Vegas. Although I didn't get to know them all that well and I know this sounds cliche, but there just looked like they were made for each other. They didn't let each other out of their sights all night long and were just so sweet. They were also surrounded by the best group of family and friends from east to west coasts, and it was such a pleasure to get to know some of them.

Thanks to Jen Leatherwood for once again providing me with the opportunity to 2nd shoot for her!















No comments: