Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My calendar

So I have a pretty cool new resource. Since I have so many people asking for appointments (which is AWESOME) and not everyone gets back to me right away, it's been taking quite a bit of time to get back to some of my other customers because I'm not sure what time slots will be available for them. So I've found a solution:

View the Lumina Images Calendar

Click on the link above and you will go straight to my calendar. These are all my available dates until the end of the year. You can just click on the date & time you would like and it will send me an email. I'll confirm the date/time and length of the session or meeting and an email will be sent back to you. You can even sync it with your Outlook or Google Calendar.

Pretty nifty! Feel free to send a comment/email if you have any quesitons. Thanks!!

No comments: