Monday, August 4, 2008

UPDATES

Wow so it's been a while since my last post. I've been super busy the last couple of weeks; we had a wonderful visit from my family from Canada, had the opportunity to be the 2nd shooter for 2 of Jen's weddings (www.leatherwoodphotography.com) which was so awesome, did my godchild's 3 month photo session (so darn cute!), Monster trucks/racing/demolition derby all day yesterday (I guess when your a mom to two boys you need to be really "cool" about spending 7 hours at the Seekonk Speedway!), and went to an amazing photography seminar in Boston the "I Shoot People" tour by the Sallee's (husband & wife team) and got TOTALLY inspired! So look for some major changes w/my website....and keep checking my blog for updated posts as I have some catching up to do this week!

No comments: