Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mattapoisett, MA.

Here are the amazing blue eyed Arsenault boys.......NO color enhancement here, these are TRUE BLUES which they get from mom. My husband has been friends with Dennis (dad) since they joined the Marine Corps many years ago, and we all had quite a bit of fun in our younger years (ok so EVERYTHING is making me feel old).

I was so excited when I got an email from Karen to shoot these two beautiful boys. We shot a few at their fantastic house in Mattapoisett, and most of them at the beach right down the street from them. It had just rained and the weather had been terrible all day, but just as we got there the sky opened up, the sun was setting, and everything was so peaceful and untouched, I really enjoyed it. Except for the nats that were attacking Dennis!

It was also just about the little guys bed time so it was probably a little harder than usual to get a smile out of him, but I still think we got some incredible shots. Enjoy! (please be patient as the slideshow loads after clicking the arrow for play)

No comments: