Monday, August 4, 2008

Assonet, MA.

I had the treat of shooting for Leatherwood Photography as the 2nd photographer for Eric & Jillian's wedding Saturday. Nothing like tagging along for such a momentous occasion, and documenting all the anticipation & joy one's wedding day brings....... I started out in Dartmouth at the grooms house and then onto New Bedford for the ceremony & some pictures downtown. The reception was at Independence Harbor in Assonet, MA.
I just LOVED shooting this wedding from all the beautiful details & colors, to the fun wedding party, and mostly meeting Eric & Jillian (she's a dark haired version of Jessica Simpson I think!) who were just "beautiful" people, I mean that literally and figuratively of course!
Thanks Jen for such an awesome opportunity....Here are some of my favorites:












No comments: