Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Bedford, MA - Alex & Tiffany's Engagement

Alex & Tiffany have been engaged for a few months, and they're getting married in June 2010. They decided to do the engagement session a bit early so that they could send Save the Date cards to friends and family, as they'll have quite a bit of Alex's family potentially flying in from Florida.

Tiffany is my cousin and I was in my early teens when she was born. Once again I'm dating myself and feeling old, seems to be a reoccurring event lately! I've seen her grown into a responsible, beautiful young women with a great head on her shoulders. We all just adore her......Alex has been around at all our family events for quite a few years, but we've really gotten to know him more this past year. He always seemed like a nice young man who treated Tiffany wonderfully, and has a lot in common w/my husband...CARS and my boys just LOVE climbing all over him when he and Tiffany come over. Not until the engagement session did I really see a softer side of him. Tiffany was all shy and giggly, while Alex was really just, patient, loving and sweet. I could totally see what an amazing relationship they have together. Can't wait for the wedding, thank you and I love you guys!

I'm trying out a new style of slide show in addition to my normal one, please feel free to leave comments on what you prefer. Thanks for reading!



No comments: