Friday, December 12, 2008

Nadia & Alex - Engagement

Nadia & Alex, what can I say other than you can sense the chemistry when they're together. I've known Nadia for quite some time as she's my children's hairdresser, and had met Alex once before. Some couples in this setting are a little uncomfortable at first but these two were magic, none of mine needed :-)

It was so incredibly cold and windy the day we shot these, but you could never tell with these two. After my fingers started getting a little numb and slow with the shutter, I decided to call it quits or I could have photographed them all day; they made my job so EASY and I was getting "the shot" over and over!

Nadia & Alex thank you so much for such a wonderful time and August cannot come soon enough (a little heat right now wouldn't hurt either), I can't wait for your wedding!

**please turn off my playlist to the right to listen to the slideshow music, and be patient as it loads.

No comments: