Monday, December 15, 2008

More Christmas....

So a few weeks ago I did one all day Mini-Holiday Session event. It was interesting to say the least. I felt like I was hit by a freight train the next morning.....anyway, this little munchkin was NOT in a good mood that day so here's a retake of little Hailey....so sweet! Just so you know; hanging Hailey in her stocking on the fireplace was her uncle Charlie's idea.....but I made sure she was perfectly safe of course, he was holding her the entire time, but I removed him with some Photoshop magic!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nelly, These came out amazing! The stocking set-up (and Hailey beingin a better mood)made the pics! Thanks So Much! Nichole

Jolie Molino said...

Oh I love these! You did a fabulous job. Will you please post this in my flickr group for my cocoons! I love how you put the hat with it and I would have never thought of that!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/939320@N24/

Jolie Anne