Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ms. Jolie

So I 1st met little Ms. Jolie almost 3 years ago, her brother Adam and my son Alec were at the same Tae Kwon Doe School. I remember her then quite well, little 2 year old who knew exactly what she wanted, when she wanted it and how she was going to get it all the time. The most independent little girl ever.....I can remember her telling her mom Mel (who along with husband Curt our are closest friends),"I do it, I do it", and she would actually "do it" no matter what, as she was so determined. I thought it was pretty remarkable at such a young age. Well she's still like that! But she's the sweetest little "girly, girl" EVER, she loves to give hugs and kisses and there is nothing more special then that.

It was such a treat to finally do this for her and especially for Mel. As I edited and put this slideshow together, something was certainly pulling at my heart strings. As with my own children, I sat here looking at this beautiful little girl, and she grew up right before my eyes and I wondered where the time had gone....

Jolie, you will always be my "little Ms. Jolie", and I hope you always remember where you can ask for a BIG scoop of peanut butter on a big colorful spoon FOREVER!

**please remember to shut off my playlist (to the right), and be patient as the slideshow loads

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You TRULY Take my breath away!!!
xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

You truly captured that little girls inner "model". She's so beautiful and your pictures just highlighted that. Awesome job Nelly.
-charisma

Anonymous said...

No words can express what you have done with Jolie. I am truly at awe at your work! Mel has beautiful children to start with but this is just.......amazing!

Ericka

Anonymous said...

Each and every picture shows how many layers she possess's. Wood elf, angel, playful, pensive,child-like, innocents-everything a child should be. Beautiful, just beautiful. My favorite is the one where she is placing a flower near her toes-I gets it's the Buddhist in me-so natural in her earthly elements.

Aunite Moo