Friday, October 3, 2008

Free Session - Looking for Models or Guniea Pigs !

OK everybody,

So I’m going to completely overhaul my website and blog (in my spare time!) and need some MAJOR new pictures to add to my portfolio…..looking for anyone who wants to do a Trash the Dress (doesn’t necessarily have to be a wedding dress), Engagement,
Bridal Portrait Session (maybe you didn’t like your wedding pictures?) or any other fun "adult" or "senior" (as in high school) session you could think of……..don’t want to do it by yourself? maybe we can do a bunch of your closest friends....think "Charlies Angels" !

I'm just looking for some cool, artistic, sexy, fun shots to use on my new site....absolutely free and I'd give you your high-res files on disk. Obviously the weather is slowly going down-hill so it would have to be soon and I'm a little limited on availability, please click on my calendar to the right.

Hoping to squeeze in 10 sessions, first come first serve.

Let me know if you’re interested and feel free to pass this along to anyone you know….. thanks!

No comments: