Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Christine & Ozzy - Engagement

When they were younger Christine and Ozzy saw their share of ups and downs (as so many of us did), but I'm happy to say they found their way back to each other....the rest is history!

I've known Christine for literally most of my life. She's like family (cousin of a cousin), she also grew up with my sister and is one of her dearest friends. Christine is seriously one of the funniest people I know. She just loves to laugh and have a good time. The party usually hasn't started until Christine arrives. Her smile and laughter is infectious. But she certainly has a serious side. She is just as caring and loving as she is funny, and therefore always puts her family and friends first. Ozzy too is a cousin of a cousin (don't worry no relation), and he also loves to laugh as you'll see shortly.

They've chosen to have a destination wedding in S. Miguel, Azores (Portugal) next July. Which is no surprise being that their heritage is such a big part of their daily lives. I am thrilled to have been chosen to document such an amazing event, at a place that is so important to the both of them, I can't wait!

Thank you so much Christine and Ozzy, I had a blast and can't wait for July!

**Please stop the music on my Playlist (to the right) before beginning slideshow. Also please be patient as the slideshow takes a minute to load.


1 comment:

Jersey Girl said...

I love love love that song, I'm gonna have to boost that one from you ;)