Sunday, November 23, 2008

Holiday Sessions

Here are a few of my favorites from this weekend's Holiday Sessions. We had quite an interesting day yesterday. My sister let me use her home for these sessions. She has this amazingly huge wide open living room with this awesome natural light. But let me tell you, my godchild Lilly was NOT to thrilled about IT! Every time one of the other children would cry so would she, and at six months old she basically PROTESTED by not drinking her milk all day! Needless to say we were quite exhausted by the end of the day, thanks so much to everyone who came over and let me photograph all these cute little faces...and especially to Kathy & Michael for letting me use your home.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are priceless... You couldn't tell the kids weren't having fun! That just shows how awesome of a photographer you are. Great job.
-charisma

Cristina said...

Very nice Nelly! Love the one in the coffee mug :) So cute!