Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Bedford, MA.

Melanie & Jarrod: So I've known Melanie for a couple of years as she was one of my little guys pre-school teachers...such a sweet person. She told me about her engagement last fall and she's been all smiles ever since! I literally couldn't get her to stop laughing and smiling during the session last week in Downtown, New Bedford. The three of us talked quite a bit of course (in-between the laughing) and Melanie told me she just knew Jarrod was the "one" ever since the beginning. Anyone can definitely see the love these two share, so I am thrilled to be able to capture such special moments for them. They're getting married next April at the beautiful Lindon Place Museum in Bristol, Rhode Island and I wish them both nothing but happiness in the months and years to come.

No comments: