Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Acushnet, MA.

This Memorial Day weekend was quite a busy one for sure, I was lucky enough to photograph so many cute little people! I met Nichole and Charlie Sunday morning, who entrusted me to photograph their first little guy Chase, he was born 8 weeks ago on April 1st. Chase was wide awake and in a great mood, and it was really easy to get carried away with pictures as they were such a beautiful family. It wasn't until I put this slideshow together did I notice the many little faces Chase made...so cute, he has quite a personality already! Thank you Nichole & Charlie.....
(please be patient as the slideshow loads)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nelly,I absolutely love the slide show. You did a great job! I have watched it 4 times and can't get enough of it. You captured some of my favorite faces, you do fantastic work and I cant wait to see the rest. Thanks Again, Nichole